For this week, we were tasked to turn our storyboards into animatic form! Once finished, we were to compile all the individual parts from our group into one video: (one member has still to add theirs but otherwise here's the animatic!)
Since I ended up doing what was essentially my animatic last week, I had most of the work done. I went back to my file and began adding some rough facial expressions so to translate Aephi's nervous-wreck...ness! I also added the beginning and end transitions so mine would flow to and from the animatics before and after me respectively.
(My part! Without the transitions)